Hello! Bloggers, Today in this article, I am going to show you how to add Table Of Contents in blogger post like WordPress Automatic Table of Contents plugin.
As you know that the blogger or blogspot doesn't support WordPress plugin but by the help of this tutorial, you can make it possible. Because this tutorial is the only one tutorial of its type till this date which will show you how to add table of contents in blogger post like wordpress method.
What is Table Of Contents?
What is Automatic Table Of Contents?
How does the Automatic Table Of Contents Work?
To make the automatic table of contents functional, you need to add headings, sub-headings and minor headings in your blogger post.
Because the automatic table of contents summarizes headings, sub-headings and minor headings to give a sweet and simple table of contents design.
To see the contents of the automatic table of contents, you simply need to click once on it. And to read about the particular topic, you simply need to click once on the given headings, sub-headings or minor headings.
What are the Advantages of using Table Of Contents?
Features of this TOC Plugin
1. It is SEO Friendly light weight plugin.
2. It doesn't affect the loading speed of your blog.
3. It requires only one time setup in theme.
4. After setup, you can use it for lifetime without doing any type of coding in blog.
5. It has a toggle button to hide and show TOC.
6. It is highly responsive and customizable.
7. The best part is that it executes only when invoked. You can enable or disable TOC in a specific post or page within a few seconds.
Note - Make sure you take a backup of your theme before customizing or making changes to your theme so that if something goes wrong, you can restore your original theme.
Download Table of Contents Plugin Codes
How To Add Table of Contents in Blogger Post
4. Now search for the ]]></b:skin> and paste the CSS code just above the ]]></b:skin> tag.
2. Paste the ShortCode in the desired section of your blogger post in the 'Compose' view.
Note - If the Table of Contents is working properly, then it is all right. If it is not working properly even after following the above given steps, then you need to add jquery plugin in your Blogger Theme. Jquery plugin is already installed in the most of the latest blogger templates. But if you are using old templates, you need to add jquery plugin manually.
So, message me in this Telegram Group if you want me to show you how to add jquery in Blogger.